Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Busy Day

Wednesday 25 November

Hi all, another really busy day. We started by having a big breakfast at one of the street brekkie bars on Swanston street, before heading off to deliver the rest of my stuff to my flat. Was a bit of a haul, but not as long as some of the other days! Dad had a little panic as he lost his passport this morning, was quite worrying as we couldn't find it anywhere in the room. Had a good long chat with my flatmate Elliot, who I had briefly met the other day, but was nice to get to know him a little better. I decided I needed a printer, so we went to southlands, and again, another carry of a large object, but I hope that it all was worth it.

For dinner, we decided to go out to Brighton, as dad wanted to see the changing boxes (as they're an icon). We found them, but didn't really want to eat anything out there - it all looked mighty expensive, so we got in a train and got off at South Yarra, and walked down the main street of Toorak (not much cheaper, I know!) We stumbled on this quaint authentic 60s diner, which served some amazing hamburgers and a Dr. Pepper. A good find. Another busy day, but the days of dad being here and all my connections are slowly slipping away. Will be an interesting weekend - Chris has asked me to come and drink with him in Lilydale - that will be interesting - especially since I have to train back to Richmond before going to the end of another line. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment